- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our products, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be destroyed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- Our products are for your personal use. You must not resell, copy, or make our products available to others without our written permission.
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We try to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We want you to learn and have fun doing so while using our products, however we can't guarantee this will be the case.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
- A valid credit card and properly pre-approved PayPal account or bank transfer is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on, as determined by your initial purchase plan.
- All enrollment plans are automatically renewed unless customers preemptively cancel the service.
- All lesson fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You are responsible for properly canceling your service. You can do so at any time by sending your message to us through Contact of your account on the olivecode.com website.
- If you cancel the service, we will refund your last payment. However, if you have completed more than 25% of a course, we reserve the right to decline a refund.
- Edoo, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Edoo service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Edoo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Edoo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with 30 days notice from Edoo. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the olivecode.com website or via email.
- Edoo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Edoo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue promotions and/or discounts with or without notice. If a promotion or discount is ending, we will do our best to give advanced notice, but it is not guaranteed.
- Vouchers, promotions, and credits can all be adjusted or removed at any time without advanced notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Edoo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Edoo, or any other Edoo service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from Edoo.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Edoo customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Edoo) of other Edoo customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Edoo does not warrant that
(1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Edoo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Edoo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Edoo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Edoo and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Edoo (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Japanese law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.